Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dilligent Flys



My Anger's Tattoos
       Prick Me When I'm Alone
       How Long Must This Last?

A Tree in the Woods
                                   Grains of Sand in the Desert
                                                   The Elements Live
               
Once Upon a Time
Is Such a Nice Beginning
We're all Stories!
                                                                               First There was the Word
Then Came the Crusading Sword
Religion Murders!

I Wanna Show Love
                                  No One Can Do Everything
                                  What Was it I Said?

People Who Get Places
Are the Ones Who Keep Moving
            I Now Remember!

  
Moustache On My Lips
   Emotions Archive My Needs
                     I Need a Full Shave!

No comments: