Sunday, June 7, 2009

BoJanglesTaps & SmileySorrows



My being is this. Legs crossed, back stretched…fingers twitching to write, hearing a dog bark in the distance…it’s Sunday evening…I am with my friend…we don’t know where we will be going next. I don’t ask and he doesn’t tell. I want to write something about this moment…I’m thinking hard…I think I shouldn’t be thinking so hard to write about something that simply is. So here goes…but here goes what…that’s supposed to be a question but I can’t find the mark on the keyboards…I am not so used to these gadgets that keep getting updated now and then…the sound of silence and the punching click of the keyboards…it’s quite a rhythm…my friend’s keyboard sounds very different from mine…I don’t know what he’s writing..But his keyboard sure seems a bit agitated and rushed than mine. Don’t know what they are talking about...These two key boards…I don’t understand this language…I shouldn’t even be trying to understand it...After all...it’s just two damn keyboards which obviously can’t communicate…oh, hang …or never mind,…lets move away from this subject…what’s on my mind…I dunno…I am just free falling… flowing……just like the dog’s bark outside …it’s continuously barking for what reasons I don’t know and I don’t care…he could be trying to impress his skills to land a good lay tonight. Dogs …now they are fearless and expressive when it comes to mating…after all…the doggie never expires...there’s no expiry date…look at me and my crassgross mind…but is it really crass…or gross says who…nobody…then why bother…what’s on my mind is on my mind and I’m the be it and end it... Now that makes things a lot simpler…..what is simpler now…don’t bother. On to the next sentence…where does it stop now…the bloody dog’s back barking…he’s definitely trying to draw attention…perhaps he’s figured tonight’s the night…well good luck to that. Spring rain …such bitter rain…that was yesterday….Como esta? Sounds nice…never really picked it up after that…..lingos do keep you in limbos. Index finger rubbing the letter ‘D’ on the keyboard…the finger’s anxious to write…bloody nothing comes out of this wearied mind…but if it’s wearied…it should have a lot to say…but the thing is I don’t want to even play with it anymore..It’s playing a lot of games…which I don’t wanna play anymore…categorically...I’d sooner jump off a cliff than play the crying game…I’m just gonna stop taking the bait and enjoy the flow…..no more stops here and there…just keep going…even the bus doesn’t stop for long..take a long piss and a good dump and get back on the damn bus and keep going is the message…..you don’t wanna go back and see the color of your piss or what kind of shit you just left back there in the bush…now where is damn bus going?…it’ll go wherever it has to go as long as there’s a road…the road never ends…it’s all about the ride…so I don’t know what I’ll see over the bend or over that hill…I’ll see it when I see it…who cares if it’s a rose bush or a thorn fern…for all ye know there may not be a bush at all…so where did that bush come from..And who put the thorns and the roses in there? How come…it’s either pleasant or totally skunk…now who decided on that? Who says roses are nice and thorns are prickly troublesome natural syringes...who made that distinction…why are you being so stupid now…you’re not moving ahead at all…get over it….don’t miss the exasperation of trying to form intelligent expression ..Sleep’s got me shrouded in some dazy veil...the eyelid curtains fall…Waiting for Godot has never so dull and dreary...very sorry…this is what happens to every Tom, Dick & Harry when they get higher and higher…pushed on by the “Boredom In The Kingdom Syndrome” that infects us all…till the next rant..Adios!Ps: HereIsYourLustForLifeStartRightNow!

No comments: