Saturday, December 3, 2011

WHO"S KIDDIN"?

The Cartoon Below Captures The Without Fear or Favor Blatant Mouth-Piecing By The Weekly Newspaper (If You Can CAll It That) Called THE JOURNALIST. This Was Last Sunday's Edition And The Edition Before That Was Another FEather In That Cap of "Do You See Me Suckle Up & The Unsaid Message And Plea of "GIMME ADS!!!"

If I Recall Properly, The Front Page Story Had Not a Single Mention of The Name "PDP" While I Lost Count of The Number of Times The "DPT" Is Mentioned. The Opposition Leader Was Mentioned Once... Almost In Passing And Almost In An After-Thought, As Just That, The "Opposition Leader!!!"

I Dunno About You All But I'm Enjoying The Naked, Raw, Shamelessly Biased Coverage As "Reportage" And Have You Seen The TV Ad? Its To Die For!!!

To THE JOURNALIST: No Matter What, Don't Let Nobody Bog You Down... I'm Anticipating Tomorrow... Can Almost Lick My Lips At The Twisted Prospects on DIsplay Under The Banner of JOURNALISM and In The Interests of The Public. If Its Any Compliment, Then KEEP IT UP!!!

PS: (For The Uninitiated, Like I Found Out, "Why This Kolaveri Di" (Tamil: வொய் திஸ் கொலவெறி டி; English: Why do you have this murderous rage against me, girl?[1]) is a song from the soundtrack of the upcoming Tamil film 3, which is due to be released in 2012. The soundtrack and background score is composed by Anirudh Ravichander. This song was officially released on 16th November 2011, and it instantly became viral on social networking sites for its quirky "Tanglish" (Tamil–English) lyrics.[2][3] Soon, the song became the most searched YouTube video in India... Check Out The Song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8

;D;D;D





PS: YourLustForLifeStartsRightNow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this web site.
He was entirely right. This post actually made my day.
You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent
for this info! Thanks!

Also visit my webpage - click the next web page

Anonymous said...

I constantly emailed this blog ρost ρage to all my aѕsociatеѕ, for thе reason
that if like to гead it after that my
links will too.

Also visit my web blog iphone repair bangsar

Anonymous said...

Since the admin of thiѕ site is wοrking, no hesitаtion
vеry ѕhοгtly it ωill bе well-knоwn, due to іts
feature contents.

Stop bу my web-site: ipad repair penang