Friday, January 20, 2012

A Mustard Muses

I dunno how I came to be. All I know is I'm here and I'm haunted by the then and the there; the if's and the but's... and the usual SOS packages. On my right bar there's this app called Zemanta and it says it needs about 140 letters to do its magic... looks like I've yet to reach that magical mark 'cos I'm glancing there and ain't nothing happening. Its a fvcked up world if you ask me... magic or magi its still an uneven steven world filled by those with morals without the money and those with money minus the moral. And the question is; is one better than the other? Personally I'm done with morals and ethics, just as I'm done with that bloody necessity called the M.O.N.E.Y... which monkee in a suit invented that shit? All its ever done is bring more harm than warmth to the human race that already comes begotten with suffering, attachment, desire, aversion and the like in singing "We are the Champions' followed by a pulsating rendition of the same Queenie's "We will rock you".

Here are a few lessons I've mugged up the existential way: Money and Morals don't mix. Its either one or the other- take your pick. Life's a bitch and the sooner you embrace that the easier it gets. Attachments are gone come along whether you like it or not, together with umpteen viruses. My solution has been embrace the pain and the hurt; for that probably;y is your karma, and get on with whatever it is that your gut is telling you to do all along, together with conventional fears whispering in your ears "No! No! No!" Third: Wherever you go; there your are... together with all your hang ups and miscalls. The sooner you recognize these hangers on the better equipped you'll become.
Fourth: Love is a four letter word as is Hope. Kill these longings. Cut off those cords. Your bread can't be buttered both sides; just as you can't have the cake and eat it too. Make your move- make your choice and be prepared to pay the consequences. If its good put on a smile and spread the love. If its bad lap it all up and get on with life. If you do the crime; you gotta do the time too... and Crime's twin brother is Punishment... just as War and Peace are also alter-egos... of essentially the same thing... the same person and the actions thereof. Be prepared to die anytime anyplace and know this in your gut and in your scheme of things, keep this thought constant... for the more you dwell on death; the purer your life becomes, and know that we are all dying... constantly... momenta to moment.... all things composite must decay and go... Never regret a bloody thing: you did what you were supposed to at any given time; and that is your karma. Don't run from your karma.. its fruitless... pointless... And have the Heart to take that Leap of Faith... Listen to Your Gut... Its Seldom Wrong!

PS: YourLustForLifeStartsRightNow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clearness
in your post is simply cool and i could assume you are
an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up
to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry
on the rewarding work.
Feel free to visit my website ; how to download movies

Anonymous said...

I constantly emailed this webpage post page to all my
associates, because if like to read it afterward my
friends will too.
Here is my weblog :: how To make iphone apps