Thursday, March 15, 2012

Haiku Hardens Haiku...

This Bosomed Heart Swells; While The Mind Keeps Ringing Bells- Both Fated To Doom...
It Feels Familiar; These Surrounding Sights And Sounds- And Repetitive!
Spring Blossoms En Route; While Winter Keeps Tethering- Now Here Comes The Sun! Melancholia; Holding Hands With Nostalgia- Both Totally Drugged! I'm Getting Old; Says The Monkey On My Back- Perfectly In Time! My Nocturnal Needs; Clashes With My Solar Deeds- That's Why I Walk Dead. Yesterday; The Pigeons Woke Me Today- Alive I Sip Coffee! Yesterday Beckons; Today's Been Filled With Deep Sighs- Tomorrow Harkens! Have You Ever Heard? The Moon's Cry Over Lost Stars? Or Its Falling Ones? Who The Hell Are You? Who Do You Think You're Talkin' To? Tell Me Something New! Ashes To Ashes; Never Mind The Day's Happenings- Will Turn Dust To Dust... This Bosomed Heart Swells; While The Mind Keeps Ringing Bells- Both Fated To Doom! PS: YourLustForLifeStartsRightNow!

No comments: