Thursday, May 3, 2012

For Robin- The Pathfinder, The Himalaya


jurmi..

xoch told me about robin. I feel so sad and I wish there was something I could do for him. for you all.. instead I've been going through my photos and I want to share three pictures with you. For Robin. For the great guide, for the path-finder... for his positive energy. and for showing me the himalayas. please jurmi, if there is something i can do from here - anything. I wish I could bring him back, but I can't. 

for robin. for who he was for me. 

1. the guide and path-finder 

2. chill-Robin (OK. just check out me and robin chilling as hell in this picture... while the other chillips are NOT-chilling at all.. and part two: look at what I am wearing. haha.. when robin saw me that morning hang over as hell ready to go to laya (in xoch's shoes and clothes) he said "no no no... reb. NO". and then he laughed as hell and gave me a cigarette)
3. the sun and the sky... only in the himalayas. only in Bhutan. where robin is..

I LOVE YOU. I MISS YOU.

// the reb


Ps: YourLustForLifeStartsRightNow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Intercombase - Business translation Document any of more than 140 languages. Business Translation, Medical Translation, Legal Translation - first class professional work at a reasonable cost .

English Translation: [url=http://www.intercombase.com]Medical[/url]

Anonymous said...

Concern Fresh Wind offers a invest money in building for different tariff plans. Recently, many, survivors overcame the recent financial crisis, increasingly ponder in which businesses invest money . According to conclusions of many of the leading the best analysts, one of the most investment of money in the construction of . It is well known Everyone knows that the construction of less exposed to the risk of falling prices, in addition a given that, construction has always been important and in demand, and will be in demand. Even the economic crisis did not recaptured removed the desire for people to buy their own property. Therefore, investment in construction will always remain relevant and profitable.

Fwit.biz: [url=https://fwit.biz]where to invest the money to earn[/url]