Saturday, September 20, 2014

I'm Losing It


I’m losing it
I’m losing these things I don't even need
I’m losing it
I’m losing these emotions that keep playing with my feelings
I’m losing it
I’m losing my fight against organic food and environmental good
I’m losing it
I’m losing my trust against the channels of deceptions they call breaking news
And having lost it all I keep finding myself back in the circus and the waiting queue
I’m finding myself watching matadors kill gentle beasts
Now that I’ve made my confessional blues
Let me go back to the streets for I've some more things to lose
I’m losing it
I’m losing my vote to political promises they don’t ever mean to keep
I’m losing it
I’m losing my conviction in modern poison they want us to believe is medicine
I’m losing it
I’m losing my faith in the deliverance of our daily butter and bread
I’m losing it
I’m losing my love for these noises they call music
I’m losing it
Now that I've lost it all I’ve no baggage to keep and declare
I’m sitting here with my things in a saddle bag ready to embark on a journey somewhere
Now that I’ve lost it all there’s a certain lightness in my spirit
The things I’ve lost have made me lighter and better I believe
I don’t necessarily condone violence but that don't mean I’m no fighter
I’ve lost it all
And I’m still losing it
But there's no need to be alarmed at the things I’ve lost
There’s no insurance measured against such values
They’ve yet to invent devices that will test your inner stuff
But until then I’m not complaining et al
I’m glad I’ve lost it all
Why, if you saw me walking the streets or sitting by a café, don't be surprised seeing the calm in my losing face
So stop by and join me at the stairs or the tables for some strong caffeine and good old nicotine cigarettes
For here there’s nothing left to lose but your educated woes
And in frank conversations you’ll see that we’re all really free and fair
But darling that’s not gonna happen if you stick to things
You see
You've gotta start somewhere
You’ve gotta start losing things; You’ve gotta start losing things
















Ps: YourLustForLifeStartsRightNow!

5 comments:

ninest123 said...

nike outlet, air max, nike roshe run, prada handbags, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, sac longchamp, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louboutin, tiffany jewelry, louboutin pas cher, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, michael kors, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, ugg boots, kate spade outlet, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, ugg boots, air jordan pas cher, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany and co, cheap oakley sunglasses, burberry, longchamp pas cher, prada outlet, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, nike free, louboutin outlet, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet

ninest123 said...

air force, ugg boots, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, hollister, nike roshe, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, sac guess, lululemon, michael kors, hollister pas cher, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, nike air max, replica handbags, coach outlet, mulberry, michael kors, burberry outlet online, true religion jeans, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet, new balance pas cher, burberry, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, timberland, kate spade handbags, lacoste pas cher, ralph lauren uk, michael kors, north face, hermes, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, north face, coach purses, vanessa bruno, tn pas cher, ray ban pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, ugg boots, michael kors, nike blazer, hogan, michael kors outlet, nike air max, vans pas cher

ninest123 said...

hollister, reebok shoes, wedding dresses, hollister, jimmy choo shoes, north face outlet, herve leger, valentino shoes, vans shoes, mac cosmetics, babyliss, converse outlet, nike air max, p90x workout, ray ban, ralph lauren, nike air max, abercrombie and fitch, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta, timberland boots, lululemon, celine handbags, nike huarache, louboutin, insanity workout, mont blanc, beats by dre, giuseppe zanotti, hollister, chi flat iron, vans, nike roshe, north face outlet, birkin bag, mcm handbags, instyler, iphone cases, baseball bats, ferragamo shoes, longchamp, soccer shoes, oakley, new balance, converse, nfl jerseys, nike trainers, gucci, ghd, asics running shoes

ninest123 said...

replica watches, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, thomas sabo, toms shoes, bottes ugg, canada goose uk, canada goose, ugg pas cher, canada goose, swarovski crystal, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, barbour, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, doudoune canada goose, moncler, hollister, canada goose, canada goose, links of london, louis vuitton, barbour jackets, coach outlet, moncler, wedding dresses, marc jacobs, moncler, lancel, supra shoes, moncler, karen millen, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, swarovski, ugg boots uk

Blogger said...

I got my first electronic cigarette kit on VaporFi, and I love it very much.